Phillips 66 Analyzer Technician in Belle Chasse, Louisiana
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Analyzer Technician performs the analyzer maintenance for all analyzers in the refinery. Responsible for implementing the maintenance and reliability programs to improve/enhance long term equipment reliability.
Responsibilities may include :
- Maintain a high level of technical and functional knowledge of analyzer systems
- Perform preventive maintenance checks on analyzer systems
- Troubleshoot analyzer systems
- Provide guidance to Supervisor on high priority jobs per Operations direction
- Coordinate with Instrument Engineer on procedures for critical analyzer systems and PM.
- Provide feedback to operations on technical solutions to issues
- Maintain open and effective communications with process engineering, operations, maintenance and other work groups
- Support the refinery’s routine business, including projects, turnarounds, troubleshooting and maintenance activities with technical expertise on analyzer system
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- 3 or more years of field experience with instrumentation and analyzer systems
- Currently hold or be able to qualify to receive a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card. Note, information regarding TWIC qualification standards may be found at www.tsa.gov/whatwedo/layers/twic/index.shtm\
- Demonstrated personal commitment to safe and environmentally responsible operation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot power and control systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
The Alliance Refinery is located 20 miles south of New Orleans on Highway 23. The refinery was built in 1971 and is one of the last world-scale grassroots refineries built in the United States. The facility is specifically designed and constructed for highly efficient operations that refine crude oil into gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of August 5, 2017 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 38581
Department: Alliance Refinery
Location: United States - Louisiana - Belle Chasse
Job Field: Maintenance