Phillips 66 Treasury Analyst, Trust Investments in London, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Treasury Analyst will provide support to the Treasury Advisor, primarily on all UK and Ireland pension matters.
- Preparation of daily asset valuation reports and market summaries for senior management
- Support in various administrative and reporting tasks, including coordination of asset transitions, reconciliations, developing asset valuation reports using Bloomberg, etc.
- Involvement in pension plan Investment Committee meetings:
Assistance in preparation of materials, e.g. agendas, minutes of meetings, risk register, work plan updates, project work updates, etc.
Assistance in project and ad hoc work on various investment matters
Assistance in researching new investment strategies and asset classes, manager selection exercises and appointment of new asset managers
- Monthly cash flow analysis and investment transfers
- Assistance in writing executive summaries and presentations
- Assistance in contract renewals, appointment of new vendors, investment managers, etc.
- Ad-hoc work, incl. pension budgets, evaluation of advisors, liaison with internal/external advisors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or other related discipline). Previous experience in a treasury or an investment related role would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the financial markets and investments would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, balance work load, and prioritise work by importance
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface effectively with internal business units within Phillips 66 and with external parties
- Good team player: ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team and an appetite to develop the necessary skills and experience to be able to provide cover for other team members
- Legally authorized to work in the UK on a full time basis without restrictions
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of Friday, 27th October 2017.
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 41028
Location: Great Britain - London - London
Job Field: Accounting/Finance