You're a Veteran with Great Value to Us.
Bring Your Military Skills to Phillips 66
You've protected and served our great nation, and, for that, we are grateful. Your service has made you a leader and a disciplined, strategic thinker with a level of loyalty that is unmatched. Support for the military is part of the Phillips 66 culture, and the values the military instills complement our company values: safety, honor and commitment.
The current energy renaissance in the United States has created many opportunities. We find that the military offers a great talent pool with jobs and skill sets that are aligned with our hiring needs and we are proud to bring our nation’s heroes into our workforce. Historically, 15 percent of our hourly workforce hires in our Refining business are veterans, and we continue to hire transitioning military personnel for many other roles throughout the organization.
We provide support in several ways:
- We are a Chairman’s Circle member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes. Launched in 2011, Hiring Our Heroes is grassroots effort to help veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities.
- Furthering our partnership with HOH, Phillips 66 is the first company in Houston to participate in the Hiring our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Program (CFP). The CFP is an innovative program that provides transitioning services members with professional training and hands-on experience in the civilian workforce.
- We sponsor military recruiting events in Houston where veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses are invited to apply and have their resumes reviewed for open positions.
- Our Employee Resource Group, The Veterans Network (VETNET), is open to all employees. The purpose of the VETNET is to enhance company, community and employee benefits by providing an educational platform, advice, counsel, forum, community presence and an environment that recognizes and honors contributions made to our country.
- We sponsor the Military Family Research Institute at Purdue University that helps veterans acclimate to academic life following deployments, as well as enter the workforce from college. We also sponsor the Purdue Student Veterans Organization and the Veteran’s Success Center.
Whether you want to apply your skills in an office, a refinery or on a transport vehicle, you can find jobs at Phillips 66 that align with your knowledge. By typing your MOC/MOS or military title in the “Military” field at the top of the page, you can search for jobs using our Military-to-Civilian-Occupation Translator.