Phillips 66 Health & Welfare Advisor in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Health & Welfare Advisor provides clinical guidance and serve as a subject matter expert for health, welfare and disability benefits.
Responsibilities may include :
- Day to day management of health, welfare and disability benefits administration and operations.
- Monitor benefits trends and collaborate with key stakeholders through effective relationships to provide best in class benefits and understand critical business issues
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with vendors to discuss issues, progress on goals and status of open items.
- Strong contributor in benefits related projects (annual enrollment, implementation of new benefits, etc.).
- Review benefit plan materials for accuracy and clarity.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous quality improvement in work processes.
- Ability to communicate, consult, gather perspectives and understand the viewpoints of others while influencing win-win solutions and forward-thinking initiatives.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a health-related field.
- 5 or more years of experience as a licensed healthcare provider with experience in acute care, occupational health and/or case management.
- Knowledge and understanding of health care systems.
- 5 or more years of experience in HR, health and welfare benefits.
- Familiarity of pertinent federal and state regulations, affecting employee benefit programs, including FMLA, HIPAA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including preparing written reports and presentations.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products, HR and payroll systems.
- Uncompromising commitment to privacy, security and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Requires virtually no supervision in area of expertise.
- Independent problem solver- applies knowledge and experience to complex problems.
- Excellent people skills with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with employees, former employees and external vendors.
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Located in the rolling hills of northeast Oklahoma, Bartlesville is home to approximately 36,000 people. Area families appreciate the affordable cost of living and the conveniences a small town community offers while enjoying the cultural amenities of a larger metropolitan area. Bartlesville hosts many festivals including its own world-renown music festival. It has a symphony orchestra, Broadway series, dance companies, and an active art association. Among the state’s 32 largest school districts, Bartlesville is ranked 2nd by the Oklahoma State Department of Education for its overall success. In July 2013 Coldwell Banker ranked Bartlesville #30 as one of the nation’s best “booming suburbs” to live in, based on economic factors, school quality, cost of living, crime rates, and other criteria. Bartlesville is notable as the longtime home of Phillips Petroleum Company, co-founded by Frank and L.E. Phillips in 1917. Centrally located on major highways, it has close proximity to larger cities like Tulsa (41 miles) and Oklahoma City (123 miles). It’s only 18 miles to the Kansas border with Wichita and Kansas City well within driving distance.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of June 22, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 45784
Department: Human Resources
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville
Job Field: Human Resources