Phillips 66 Specialist, Finance Functional Excellence in Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Specialist, Finance Functional Excellence (FFE) will plan and execute the annual Finance Internship Program for Finance. This role requires a highly organized individual who has strong written and verbal communication skills. Other duties include collaboration with University Relations regarding the Phillips 66 Internship Program. Assisting with university new hires as well as experienced hires in the Finance organization and other programs that FFE supports, i.e. STEP conference, PDP program, etc. Some travel required to / from Bartlesville / Houston.
- Planning and execution of the annual Finance Internship Program
- Coordinating /collaborating with University Relations
- Team with University relations regarding University interns and new hires for Finance
- Assist with experienced hire recruiting
- Back-up for the FFE analyst
- Ad-hoc projects for FFE
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance role
- Ability to travel to / from Houston / Bartlesville during Internship Program
- Strong system skills (Excel, SAP, Business Warehouse, etc.)
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective collaboration and teamwork
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Supv: Adaptability—Readily Adapt
- Supv: Building Collaborative Relationships—Relate Well To Others
- Supv: Communication—Communicate Effectively
- Supv: Results Orientation—Show Initiative
- Supv: Strategic Thinking—Understand Strategies
- Supv: Talent Enhancement—Develop And Retain Talent
- Supv: Judgment—Analyze Issues And Solve Problems
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 21, 2019.
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48723
Location: United States - Oklahoma - Bartlesville|United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Accounting/Finance