Phillips 66 Refinery Administrative &Training Assistant in Ferndale, Washington
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Refinery Administrative and Training Assistant provides administrative support to the Refinery Manager, the administrator for the Learning Management System (LMS), and provides other administrative support to the refinery.
Responsibilities may include :
Administrative Assistant Duties :
- Executes administrative duties in support of the refinery manager and the refinery including preparing correspondence, ensuring travel authorizations are completed, making travel arrangements, credit card authorizations are completed, coordinating meetings and events, document filing, and conference room scheduling.
- Maintains office supplies for Refinery Manager’s cabinet, RLT refrigerator, central mailroom/admin office supply cabinet; including postage meter, copy machine, and paper supplies, and supplies for capital group, TA group, and operations team in the ROC.
- Maintain mailroom, including the post office accounts (4), and Pitney Bowes machine.
- Ensures reliable operation of MFD machines including service calls, restocking supplies, and troubleshooting errors.
- Restocks break room supplies for the admin building with oversite of the coffee supply orders for the entire refinery.
- Coordinates and submits check requests for administrative support of refinery.
- Orders and tracks subscriptions & publications for Refinery Manager’s office.
- Maintains calendars & vacation schedules for RLT, including completing delegation of authority documentation for all RLT absences.
- Ensures through auditing, personal investigation and supervision that company policies, refinery policies, laws and regulations are followed, specifically with regards to expense reporting.
- Conducts a monthly audit of all OT meals from the prior month. Reporting results, any anomalies, or policy violations to Refinery manager and RLT.
- Monitors Refinery pool vehicles to ensure reservations for Refinery Manager and Director of Public and Government Affairs needs, cleanliness and fueled for executive visitors, and maintained for daily usage.
- Oversees janitorial service for all buildings/trailers outside the fence
Training Assistant Duties :
- Administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) for company-wide development courses. This includes creating courses in the LMS, monitoring enrollments and the training calendar, running reports, and other system administration activities.
Enter, file and maintain training records for all employees.
Create reports for employees, supervisors, and managers from LMS, including course lists for attendance review.
Research records and files for managers, supervisors, internal and external audits, etc.
Provides logistics support for the courses/training, which includes:
Scheduling courses with trainers
Reserving training rooms (on and offsite)
Communicating with vendors
Ordering materials and catering
Distributing pre-work to participants
Available to provide support on day of training sessions. Ensure class is set up properly.
Administrator for MobilOps for operations department.
- Operations unit seniority monthly review meeting scribe. Publish updates to Training webpage.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 years of relevant administrative assistant experience
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Possess or be able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to compose business correspondence, develop spreadsheets, and prepare reports
- Associates degree in office administration or equivalent
- Direct experience with a Learning Management System
- Direct experience with administrative responsibilities for a large organization
- Proficient in SAP
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of the organization, as well as vendors, and the public
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to produce error-free work
- Experience with coordinating events
- Ability to plan events and activities
- High proficiency in LiveLink, SAP, and other computer skills
- Discretion in working with highly confidential matters and materials
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
The Ferndale Refinery is located in Ferndale, WA which is located on Puget Sound, about 20 miles south of the U.S. - Canada border. The refinery processes about 105,000 barrels per day of oil and is a high conversion facility allowing optimized utilization of feedstock. The refinery includes Clean Gasoline and Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel units providing emissions friendly products to meet today's stringent standards. Providing a safe and environmentally responsible workplace as well as having a positive impact on the local communities are management priorities. Operations are run 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 22, 2019 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48230
Department: Ferndale Refinery
Location: United States - Washington - Ferndale
Job Field: Administrative