Phillips 66 Business Services and Systems Integrator in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Business Services and Systems Integrator is responsible for the successful start up and handover to Operations of new growth assets. The Integrator works with Project Execution, Business Development, P66 Commercial, Scheduling, Energy Management, Control Center, SCADA, One Call, TRAC66, Accounting, Tariffs, Fuel Quality, Integrity, Regulatory Compliance, and other Midstream Operations resources to ensure cross-functional requirements are met. The Integrator is the bridge between various stakeholders required for a successful start up and handover to operations of new growth assets. An effective integrator will be one that can solve problems and ensure alignment.
Responsibilities may include :
- Project management to integrate new growth projects into Midstream Operations and Business Services groups and working with functional subject matter experts to ensure all operating and business systems are properly set up prior to handover to operations.
- Understanding the business/commercial requirements for each new asset and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders on a regular frequency.
- Getting alignment during the early front-end loading phases of a project between Project Execution, Business Development, and Operations resources around how the new asset will be operated.
- Working with project stakeholders and functional subject matter experts to develop the operating plan and operating scenarios for the new asset. Identify operating constraints and align stakeholders around resolutions. Utilize this operating plan as the alignment vehicle for all stakeholders.
- Provide the necessary coordination throughout all Midstream Operations functions to ensure a successful start-up and handover to operations of all new assets. Provide a collaborative decision making and conflict resolution framework throughout all Midstream operations. Effectively communicate across all stakeholders.
- Field coordination of start-up and handover to operations for small projects. Leveraging prepare to operate (PTO) knowledge between projects.
- Interfacing with Business Development (BD), Operations, and Project Execution resources on strategic and tactical issues where decisions or directions are required.
- Identifying learnings and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of business development, project/operations engineering or project/construction management experience
- 5 or more years Midstream industry experience in project execution, Construction management, Operations or Commercial/Business development
- Experience in preparing to operate, or Commissioning and Handover of new assets
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong collaborative skillset including problem solving / conflict resolution / communication
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
We own or lease various assets to provide environmentally safe, strategic and timely delivery and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined products, natural gas and NGL. These assets include pipeline systems; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of October 21, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 47674
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Operations