Phillips 66 Crude Oil Scheduler in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 Crude Oil Supply Organization has an opportunity for a Crude Oil Scheduler in our Houston office. The Scheduler will work in an open, fast-paced environment with daily deadlines. We are seeking a talented, results oriented individual who strives for excellence and sees every day as an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Attention to detail and accuracy is critical. The individual will be asked to provide on-call support during off-hours.
Responsibilities may include :
- Coordinate logistics related to Refinery Supply and Opportunity Trading
- Ensure reliable supply of Refinery’s optimal daily crude blend
- Generate nominations for pipeline, waterborne, rail and other modes of transportation
- Manage Refinery Crude Inventory positions. Ensure inventories are within tolerance and provide inventory forecasts for hedging program. Meet monthly and end of year target objectives.
- Provide Supply Director and Traders with inventory positions and logistics updates.
- Provide refinery with updated crude delivery schedules. Participate in weekly refinery operations conference calls and monthly planning meetings.
- Update accounting system with monthly crude movements
- Create value by optimizing refinery slate and batch trading
- Provide backup to other schedulers
- Coordinate cargo load and discharge operations
- Generate and distribute inspection and import/export nominations
- Foster strong relationships with third party industry counterparts to enhance trading and scheduling opportunities
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years crude oil or related products experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to provide on-call support 24/7 as needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to support business-focused analysis and decisions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong work ethic – driven for results and continuous improvement
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to adapt to changing situations while handling competing demands
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple operational demands
- Exhibit initiative to continually develop skills and to enhance functional knowledge
- Attention to detail and timelines
- Good understanding of downstream operations, supply chains and value drivers
- High degree of ethics, personal drive and dedication to achieve team goals, increase general interest value to the company and support internal and external customers
- A self-starter showing initiative, thinking outside the box, generating ideas and driving improvements in multiple aspects of the P66 business
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of August 17, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46613
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Supply