Phillips 66 ERP Project Manager in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The ERP Project Manager is accountable for delivering value through the execution and delivery of the ERP project on time and within budget. Project Managers contribute to the success of Phillips 66 through partnering with stakeholders to ensure projects follow established PMO practices that deliver best in class project performance and enable the sustainability and growth of Phillips 66.
This will be a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment within which the Project Manager is expected to actively manage the project plan, budget, and resources while ensuring adherence to the project services processes (e.g., provide consistent reporting, issue/risk tracking, etc.).
This is a position of influence, negotiation and expectation management.
Responsibilities may include :
- In conjunction with the Project Lead, manage the ERP initiative to meet the needs of the business, benefits as outlined in the ERP business case, reasonable expectations of end users and ERP steering committee.
- Responsible for ERP project, including project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management.
- Maintains and controls the ERP project budget, schedule and resources in compliance with project playbook guidelines.
- Manages project scope, risk and issue resolution.
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables.
- Responsible for disseminating information to key project team members.
- Coaches and mentors staff and managers under direct report.
- Responsible for managing relationship with consultant project manager.
- In conjunction with the Design & Test Lead, manage integration of solution(s) into enterprise technical architecture and business environment.
- In conjunction with the Business Lead, manages highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions.
- In conjunction with Vendor Management team, manage all procurement of hardware, software and services.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field
- 10 or more years of IT and business/industry work
- At least one successful ERP project (e.g., an ERP project that realized its anticipated business benefits and was delivered in a timely manner within budgetary boundaries)
- 3 or more years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Certification from a recognized authority (e.g., Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Expert: Adaptability—Model Agility And Learning
- Expert: Communication—Communicate With Impact
- Expert: Judgment—Solve Problems
- Expert: Results Orientation—Drive Work Unit Success
- Expert: Strategic Thinking—Demonstrate Forward Thinking
- Expert: Talent Enhancement—Share Knowledge
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 20, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 45986
Department: Information Technology
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Information Technology