Phillips 66 Process Designer, Billing & Treasury in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Process Designer, Billing & Treasury will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise associated with the OpenText Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) software, its integration with SAP, and the various front-end software products used to feed invoices into VIM. This role would serve as the process technical lead for the VIM implementation on the ERP Transformation Project which is focused on the replacement of Phillips 66’s current R3 SAP companywide platform with a new S/4 SAP platform.
Responsibilities may include :
- Responsible for the design and build of the new VIM payable process including the integration of a vendor invoice portal, OCR system and connection to SAP.
- Complete the configuration, functional design, testing and implementation for the new invoice processing system.
- Coordinate with 3 rd party vendors to integrate a vendor portal and OCR process for receiving invoices into VIM.
- Plan, organize, and lead activities related to invoice processing, accounting and workflow process issues.
- Proactively interface with other ERP workstreams and the business to ensure the new invoice processing solution meets the required business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical field
- 5 or more years of experience in systems implementation
- Technical expertise in OpenText Vendor Invoice Management, SAP MM & FI Modules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Degree in MIS
- Accounting Knowledge
- Experience in working large scale ERP transformational projects
- Ability to work multiple projects / initiatives at same time
- Proven ability to supervise technical teams with a focus on delivering results in line with project deadlines
- Ability to learn various System Applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Strong analytical skills
- Results oriented, self-starter that can work independently
- Strong, positive attitude with good organizational skills
- Able to build relationships and serve as a resource with external and internal business partners
- Ability to bridge the gap between the business and IT
- Drives Company core values and business ethics
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
- Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
- Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
- Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
- Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 17, 2019 .
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48805
Department: Enterprise Resource Planning
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Information Technology