Phillips 66 Projects Analyst in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Projects Analyst supports maintenance and project activities while managing the use of SAP to ensure reliable and cost-effective Pipeline and Terminal operations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization and continue to build your career with an industry leader. Come work with us as you focus on the responsibilities noted below.
Responsibilities may include :
- Creating all requisitions for materials and services in support of maintenance and project activities
- Coordinating with Procurement to ensure materials and services are correct and available when needed
- Communicating with vendors and contractors to address problems and ensure materials are delivered on schedule
- Supporting personnel with purchase/service order and invoice issues (IPay and EPay questions)
- Assisting contract specialist with vendor additions or changes
- Ensuring costs are settled correctly, scope and instructions are fit for purpose and applicable policies and procedures are referenced
- Monitoring notifications and work orders to ensure work is properly coded and assigned to the correct equipment
- Providing feedback to field personnel to drive continuous improvement
- Ensuring all work orders are closed in a timely manner and that all data and documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensuring new equipment is added to SAP in a timely manner and that all data and documentation is complete and accurate
- Assisting with material/equipment transfers to appropriate functional locations
- Coordinating with procurement to verify that requisitions are quickly turned into purchase orders and confirming with vendors purchase order receipt
- Ensuring equipment transfers and removals are properly documented in a timely manner
- Conducting SAP training for engineer and projects organization and serving as the primary contact for SAP support
- Creating work orders for tank integrity or other project related work
- Reviewing MOCs and completing SAP related action items
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand related drawings and technical documents
- Associate's degree or higher
- 2 or more years of experience in maintenance via SAP or similar systems
- Experience in SAP or similar Maintenance Management System
- Experience in Procurement activities
- Experience supporting multiple projects
- Mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of pipeline and terminal equipment
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
We own or lease various assets to provide environmentally safe, strategic and timely delivery and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined products, natural gas and NGL. These assets include pipeline systems; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is integral to the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 23, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 48561
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Operations