Phillips 66 Supply Coordinator, Logistics in Houston, Texas
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Supply Coordinator works in Lubricants Supply Chain Logistics and is responsible for optimizing Lubricants operations and logistics. Oversees assigned third-party supply sources, including the coordination of raw materials and the management of finished inventory at supply locations in addition to SAP processing to complete the order-to-shipment cycle for customers.
Responsibilities may include :
- Managing interest in 3 rd party facilities. Performing scheduling of material placement with 3 rd party contract suppliers for product blending, packaging, warehousing and shipping. Cultivating relationships with 3 rd party suppliers and internal workgroups.
- Creating requisitions for 3 rd party contract services and purchase of finished product, and the purchase of raw materials from vendors. Processing deliveries to customers in SAP.
- Processing good receipts for 3 rd party facilities managed by Supply Coordinator.
- Monitoring Daily Exception of assigned Controller numbers and participation in daily PAT (Process Align Team) meetings.
- Determining optimum packaged and bulk product inventory levels at assigned 3 rd party locations to meet customer order demand via the oVo methodology. Managing disposition of obsolete, damaged and slow-moving inventory.
- Reviewing invoices in e-Payables system for 3 rd party facilities with e-Payables capabilities.
- Resolving quantity and price variances on invoices per Accounts Payable and Procurement procedures.
- Performing quarterly book-to-book reconciliations between P66 SAP inventory balances and 3 rd party sites. Verifying for accuracy in accordance with documented guidelines.
- Performing annual physical audits of P66 consigned inventory at 3 rd party sites. Investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies, and coordinate billing to 3 rd party for losses over allowable amount. Reviewing and entering physical inventory adjustments after.
- Managing purchase of raw materials by 3 rd party sites according to sales agreement; coordinate sale with internal workgroups to bill 3 rd party.
- Administering the product management process (PASS) and Lubes procedures for product additions or deletions, reformulations, and packaging changes, and coordinate the transition to ensure the availability of products.
- Resolving 3 rd party supply issues and handle CRRS incidents (Perfect Order & customer complaints) for assigned 3 rd party sites.
- Creating requisitions, as required and approved via Lubricants AOL, for Non-COGS for Headquarters personnel.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or higher
- Intermediate level of proficiency (perform the skill with limited assistance) in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and SAP (MM, SD and FI)
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1 or more years of experience working with both internal and external customers
- Experience working in Supply Chain Management
- Working knowledge of lubricants manufacturing and the lubricants product line
- Working knowledge of inventory and scheduling principles
- Working knowledge of with rail and truck transportation
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Details about this job:
- Hiring Manager : [[hiringManagerName]]
- Location : [[mfield1]]
- Organization : [[custOrg]]
- Job Field : [[filter2]]
- Salary Grade Level : [[jobGrade]]
- Relocation : [[custP66Relo]]
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of April 24, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 44286
Location: United States - Texas - Houston
Job Field: Supply