Phillips 66 Warehouse Associate in Selmer, Tennessee
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The Warehouse Associate works to provide materials movement of supplies in the Selmer, TN Phillips 66 Lubricants Plant. This role performs shipping and receiving activities as well as processing, packing and inventory management of products. This position will work 2 nd shift Monday-Thursday from 3:30pm to 12pm. Friday hours may vary from week to week and be either a day shift from 9am to 5pm or 3:30pm-12pm.
Responsibilities may include :
- Following all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
- Receiving incoming raw materials
- Inspecting raw and finished product for damages and report damage as needed
- Sorting and storing incoming products
- Performing cycle counts
- Organizing stock, restocking and maintaining raw inventory
- Processing, packaging and preparing product for shipment
- Preparing products for shipping
- Utilizing technology such as a computer, printer and scanner to track product, print picklists and scan inventory
- Operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and more
- Maintaining a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent or higher
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Willingness and ability to perform and comply with following, with or without reasonable accommodations:
To raise and transport articles weighing up to 50 pounds
To walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis
To work alone
To wear personal protective equipment (such as hard hat, steel toe shoes, ear and eye protection, etc.)
To operate a forklift
To work a 2nd shift from 3:30pm – 12pm
To work 1st or 2nd shift on Fridays as needed from week to week
To work occasional overtime
- 1 or more years of experience working in warehouse operations
- Experience operating a forklift
- Working knowledge of computers
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. As one of the largest finished lubricants suppliers in the U.S., Phillips 66 Lubricants is known for manufacturing and marketing high-quality base oils and sophisticated formulations in three lubricant brands: Phillips 66®, Kendall® Motor Oil and Red Line® Synthetic Oil. These premier products reach across every key market sector, including automotive, trucking, agriculture, aviation, power generation, mining and construction. For more information, visit www.Phillips66Lubricants.com .
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $53 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of July 25, 2018 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 46288
Location: United States - Tennessee - Selmer
Job Field: Operations