Phillips 66 IT Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Basic Purpose/ Accountabilities:
Reporting to Supervisor IT, Asia, the IT Analyst is part of the Global HVC (HydroCarbon) Operations Support Team providing first line support of the SAP ETRM application in Singapore. The IT Analyst is responsible for providing operational and system support, designing and development of custom interfaces, reports, configurations, handling break-fix issues and add-on applications.
• Provide business solutions / functional-based systems support to our Commercial Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) organization.
• Network with Commercial, Accounting, Finance, Risk, other IT support groups and software vendors to develop requirements / design definitions, investigate, analyse, and troubleshoot issues.
• Determine how to exploit new functionality for the benefit of the Commercial organization.
• Support the functionality, configuration, and architecture of the SAP HVC environment, which includes vendor software, as well as in-house developed configurations, processes, interfaces, and add-on applications.
• Maintain, enhance and support in-house applications.
• Undertake full responsibility of SQL Server databases and application services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or IT related field
• More than 5 years of IT SAP work experience
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft and .NET technologies with programming experience from inception to full deployment
• Development background with knowledge and experience in SQL server, SQL, MVC framework and .NET
• Familiar with DevOps and tools like GIT, web services, Azure SQL and Data Factory
• Strong inter-personal verbal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a global team
• Focus on commitments and delivering results through effective time management, innovation and work prioritization
• Deep analytical and technical experience in IT application support; expertise using relational databases
• Ability to relate to technical process and translate business requirements into technical requirements; manage enhancement/break-fix requests into our development pipeline
• Prior ETRM support experience (Solarc, Endur, RightAngle, Allegro)
• Knowledge of ABAP is a plus
Job Ref: 136804