Phillips 66 HR Business Partner in South Killingholme, United Kingdom
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing strategic & consultative support for business; performs more complex and non-routine HRBP functions as requested by the business and HR Manager; works independently of supervision; makes recommendations on people issues and implements solutions; provides guidance and support to business leadership on HR issues/processes.
Responsibilities may include :
- Supporting the business in developing workforce plans and processes in support of business goals
- Consulting with and supporting managers on aspects such as compensation, performance management, employee and industrial relations, training and development, talent and succession management issues and processes
- May specialise or lead specific HR functional areas for the group (Training & Development, Performance Management, Analytics, Corporate reporting, Policy Development, Recruiting, Inclusion and Diversity) depending on business requirements
- May lead or support succession planning/talent management processes in the business in support of talent development, critical staffing needs and bench strength development
- Consulting with corporate centres of expertise to assist in the development and implementation of people processes, policies and programs
- May lead or participate on special projects related to business needs
- Undertakes role within Incident Management System
- Legal right to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis without restrictions
- A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Strong business acumen & understanding of business values; Able to evaluate short and long-range needs of business
- Broad HR technical expertise
- Ability to analyse data to identify trends and develop business focused solutions
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience of MS applications
- Ability to build good relationships at all levels
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualified or studying toward qualification
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Contr: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn From Experience
- Contr: Building Collaborative Relationships—Foster Relationships
- Contr: Judgment—Demonstrate Sound Judgment
- Contr: Results Orientation—Optimize Work Performance
The Humber Refinery located in North East Lincolnshire, is one of the most complex refineries within the Phillips 66 portfolio and one of the most sophisticated in Europe, with a crude oil processing capacity of 221,000 barrels per day it refines the most economically advantaged crude oils to help shape today's energy landscape. The only coking refinery in the UK and the world's largest producer of speciality graphite cokes and the largest anode coke producer in Europe.
Company Overview :
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,500 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $52 billion of assets as of March 31, 2018. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co at https://twitter.com/phillips66co .
To be considered:
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of Friday 17th August, 2018.
Phillips 66 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 46503
Department: RM&T Humber Refinery
Location: Great Britain - Northeast Lincolnshire - South Killingholme
Job Field: Human Resources