BRING YOUR MILITARY SKILLS TO PHILLIPS 66
You've protected and served our great nation, and, for that, we are grateful. In addition, your service has made you a leader and a disciplined, strategic thinker with a level of loyalty that is unmatched. Support for the military is part of the Phillips 66 culture, and the values the military instills complement our company values: safety, honor and commitment.
The current energy renaissance in the United States has created many opportunities. We find that the military offers a great talent pool with jobs and skill sets that are aligned with our hiring needs, in areas such as technical and trade skills. Historically, 25 percent of our hourly workforce hires in our Refining business are veterans, and we continue to hire transitioning military personnel for many other roles throughout the organization. We provide support in several ways:
- We are a Chairman’s Circle member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes. Launched in 2011, Hiring Our Heroes is grass-roots effort to help veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities.
- We sponsor American Jobs for America's Heroes, a nationwide campaign aimed at connecting National Guard members with employers. In 2013, we pledged our commitment to the Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
- We host military recruiting events around the country where veterans are invited to apply and interview for open positions.
- Our Veteran and Military Employee Resource Group is a robust employee volunteer network that participates in community outreach activities and supports our veteran employees as they transition to the private sector.
- We sponsor the Military Family Research Institute at Purdue University that helps veterans acclimate to academic life following deployments, as well as enter the workforce from college.
Whether you want to apply your skills in an office, a refinery or on a transport vehicle, you can find jobs at Phillips 66 that align with your knowledge. By typing your MOC/MOS or military title in the “Military” field at the top of the page, you can search for jobs using our Military-to-Civilian-Occupation Translator.