Phillips 66 2018 University New Hire - Accounting/Finance in United States
IT ALL STARTS WITH YOU . FIND A HOME FOR YOUR MANY TALENTS .
Phillips 66 is dedicated to helping University New Hires make a smooth transition into the professional world. That is why we have developed career-specific programs designed to give you the tools you need to maximize your potential and succeed in your new career.
Our Accounting/Finance function is responsible for translating business events into the financial story for Phillips 66. We also partner with our business leaders to provide information and insight used to make important business decisions. From transactional accounting through external reporting, we take pride in the financial integrity we bring to the company.
As a Phillips 66 Accounting/Finance University New Hire , you will become a part of the Early Career Development Curriculum. This program involves a deeper dive into Phillips 66, the Accounting/Finance organization and how to manage your career. Whether beginning your career in a corporate finance function or a business segment, you will be responsible for providing, accounting, finance, business analysis, and decision support to operations and management. In addition, you will be assigned a new hire mentor who will help you transition from college to the workplace.
- Careers within the Accounting/Finance organization can include positions in the following groups: Controllers, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury, or Treasury Services
- You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that allows you to gain experience with financial applications and business operations
- Exposure to various systems will give you experience working in Excel, SAP, Right Angle, Sales Force, and SharePoint, to name a few
- Start your career in either Bartlesville, Oklahoma or Houston, Texas.
Requirements for a Phillips 66 University New Hire:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- Graduating in Winter 2017 or Spring/Summer 2018
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Pursuing a minimum of 15 hours of Accounting
- Masters of Accountancy
- Previous internship or co-op participant in related industry
- Previous internship with Phillips 66
- Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholar recipient
- Willing to work in any of our operating locations
At Phillips 66, while "what" we do may be very different from person to person, there's a "how" that connects all of us. It is how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It's this shared "how" that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it can unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
- Assoc: Adaptability—Adapt And Learn
- Assoc: Building Collaborative Relationships—Form Relationships
- Assoc: Communication—Communicate Openly
- Assoc: Judgment—Apply Sound Logic
- Assoc: Results Orientation—Seek Process Improvement
To apply and be considered:
- You must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable) AND
- Apply online by going to http://www.p66oncampus.jobs at http://www.p66oncampus.jobs/ and complete the entire application process
Attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript
Answer all prescreening questions and provide your eSignature
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
About Phillips 66
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion in assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co and @p66oncampus at https://twitter.com/P66oncampus .
Requisition ID: 38633
Location: United States - Multiple Locations
Job Field: Internships, Graduate Positions, and Student Programs
Technical Requisition: No